Friday, October 4, 2013

a little family history




a few weeks ago, my family got together to look as slides from my dad's childhood and came across some from my grandpa's deployment in okinawa. he got out his old uniform and my brother tried it on. it was almost a perfect fit! my grandpa was so excited to see my brother in it that we decided to take some pictures for him. we took all of them in front of the house that my grandma grew up in and was living in while grandpa was over seas. we were so happy to be able to do something for grandpa because he is so special to us!

of course, we had to get one of them together!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I didn't know your grandma grew up in that house. This is so awesome. Love your grandparents. They are pretty special people.

    ReplyDelete